Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Bloodstain Pattern Edition
by: Tom Martin
Soft cover 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, 80 pgs
Description: Analyze bloodstain patterns Use of blood to determine level of force used on a victim, proximity of an attacker, type of weapon(s)used. Properly collect and document blood evidence without compromising the integrity of the evidence and the scene. Follow appropriate protocols for blood swabbing.
Use Promo Code CSFHB at checkout for multiple title purchase discount!
This unique field guide - filled with ready to use documentation forms - will help you understand and leverage one of the most important and telling elements at a crime scene: Blood.
Ensure that 5 key initial scene observations are covered.
Expertly designed to provide on-scene tips investigatory checklists and immediately usable support documents.
Buy any 2 titles - $8.95 any 3 titles - $12.95 any 4 titles - $14.95 Use Promo Code CSFHB at checkout.
Ask about bulk discounts.
• Basic Crime Scene Investigation PocketGuide
• Cracking the Case - Exploring the Fundamentals of Forensics
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Crime Scene Technician Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Accident Investigation Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Police Officer Patrol Edition
• Path Of The Hunter - Entering and Excelling in the Field of Criminal Investigation