Law Enforcement Training - Dynamic Leadership Strategies
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
Softcover, 6 x 9, 352 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
From one of the most prolific law enforcement authors to date, comes an important new book focused on the core of police officer effectiveness and safety - TRAINING.
In this impactful book he'll explain:
♦ The keys to peak officer performance
♦ The importance of "dynamic learning"
♦ Simulations and positive field applications
♦ The 5 dimensions of thought in training
and much more.
Includes helpful case studies, reflective exercises plus self-rating and self-testing opportunities.
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• DART System - Duran Advanced Role-Play Training System