Organized Crime Conspiracies - Investigator Strategies and Tactics
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
Softcover, 7 1/4 x 10, 232 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.Learn to penetrate the most complex criminal enterprise groups in the world!
ID and destabilize power structures
Use relevant statutes for prosecution
Become a "conspiratorial thinker"
Self-assess investigatory skills
Enhance both learning and teaching! Get the companion Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide.
Instructor's Guide CD available Upon Adoption as a Required Text.
• Path Of The Hunter - Entering and Excelling in the Field of Criminal Investigation
• International Sex Trafficking of Women & Children - Understanding the Global Epidemic - 2nd Edition
• Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD
• Detecting Deception - The Art & Science of Uncovering and Testifying to the Truth
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases