The Police Tactical Life Saver: Crucial Skills for Handling Major Medical Crises
by: Glenn French, Sgt
Spiral Bound, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , 100 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
** PUBLIC SAFETY WRITERS ASSOCIATION Presents FIRST PLACE to author GLENN FRENCH for Non-Fiction Technical Manual on July 15, 2012!!
When an officer is injured in combat conditions, seconds count!
Sgt. French gives you the knowledge you NEED to confidently, quickly and effectively handle a medical crisis during a tactical event.
Your ability to respond as a "tactical life saver" can mean the difference between survival and a preventable loss.
Are You Prepared?
Topics include: Officer rescue tactics How to conduct effective and safe remote injury assessments Understanding airway management Bleeding & shock control An analysis of hemostatic agents Tourniquet use in combat situations "Rescue Carry & Rescue Drag" drills Critical medical emergency supplies that should be included in your "Tactical Response Bag" The three phases of risk during officer rescues the three stages of medical emergency care the three top tactical lifesaving priorities.
• The Street Officer's Guide to Emergency Medical Tactics
• Developing The Survival Attitude: A Guide for the New Officer
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement