Law Enforcement Officers' Field Manuals - Red/Blue Books CT Paperback
by: Elliott B Spector, Esq & Chief Ronald T Sullivan (Ret.)
4 1/2 x 7 1/2, approx 650 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! These titles are available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
By Popular Request - The Red Book and Blue Books are available in a paperback edition!!
The Red book is revised & maintained by Elliott B. Spector, Esq.
The Blue book is prepared and maintained by Chief Ronald T. Sullivan (Ret.)
The production of this manual is intended to service Connecticut's police by continuing the availability of this most valuable reference tool.
• Law Enforcement Officers' Field Manual "The Red Book" CT
• Motor Vehicle Law - Title 14 CT
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• Law Enforcement CT CD
• Motor Vehicles Field Manual - The "Blue Book" CT Paperback
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Law Enforcement Officers' Field Manual "The Red Book" CT Paperback
• Criminal Law - Titles 53, 53a & 54 CT
• Motor Vehicle Law Condensed Guide CT
• Criminal Law Condensed Guide CT
• Animal Care and Control: Including Fisheries and Game CT
• Motor Vehicles Field Manual - The "Blue Book" CT
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• No One Trips Over a Mountain