Processing Under Pressure - 2nd Edition
by: Matthew J. Sharps
Softcover, 6x9, 316 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.NEW 2ND EDITION!
Get an understandable, practical look at the pressurized world of law enforcement and the impact of stress on mental and physical performance.
This new edition will help you understand...
♦ High-pressure decision-making & how to improve your own "deciding power"
♦ The impact of stress on human memory and insights into effective interview techniques
♦ New concepts in shoot/no shoot decisions & memory for weapons, including long guns
♦ Cognitive aspects of PTSD and cognitive factors in "special units" including: bomb squads, undercover ops. & special patrol ops.
And much more.
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition
• Reasonable, Justified and Necessary - Exploring the Professional, Physical and Psychological Complexities of Deadly Force
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition
• Police Suicide - Prevention, Assessment and Intervention
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning