Legal References for Professionals in Child Welfare Cases in NYS
Softcover, 5 1/2 x 8 1/4, approx. 200 pages
A handy quick reference provides the laws you need in a convenient portable size. Particularly crucial to anyone in the legal system who is a child advocate.
Includes: Related extracts from Civil Practice Law and Rules, Domestic Relations Law, Social Services Law Family Court Act including Articles 10 and 10A in their entirety.
• Juvenile Offender Handbook for New York State
• Juvenile Rights Practice Handbook of NYS - Paperback
• Family Law (DRL, FCA, FCR, & SSL Extracts)
• Juvenile Justice Guide
• Civil Practice Law & Rules plus Appendix of the State of New York
• Family Court Act of the State of New York
• Juvenile Justice Guide PowerPoint CD