Invasion of Privacy and the Law
by: Ron Hankin
Softcover, 6 x 9, 140 pgs
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
Invasion of Privacy and the Law 28 Cornerstone Court Decisions Every Officer and PI Should Know
Fully grasp the laws surrounding invasion of privacy and understand how they apply to private detectives and sworn law enforcement.
Topics covered for Discussion: Intrusive surveillance - Ruses - Stalking - Trespass - Lawful Purpose - Confidentiality.
Topics covered for sworn law enforcement: Warrants, exceptions & non-search; Body searches; School searches; Eavesdropping; Private Space; Abandoned Property; Trash Searches.
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases
• Navigating the Legal Minefield of Private Investigations
• Constitutional Law For Criminal Justice Professionals
• Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Constitutional Police Procedure - An Instructional Dialogue 2nd Edition