Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
by: Det. Joseph Petrocelli and Matthew Petrocelli, PhD
Softcover, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , 192 pgs
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
Traffic stops are one of the most potentially dangerous responsibilities an officer can face. This step-by-step guide helps those of all ranks approach a wide variety of stop scenarios safely and with full tactical awareness Avoid Complacency!
Includes: Unknown/high-risk stop tactics One-officer and multi-unit response protocols Step-by-step call-out techniques Approach strategies Discretionary issues and decision-making Tips for using a vehicle as cover or concealment.
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition
• The Police Tactical Life Saver: Crucial Skills for Handling Major Medical Crises
• Developing The Survival Attitude: A Guide for the New Officer
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Accident Investigation Edition
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Constitutional Police Procedure - An Instructional Dialogue 2nd Edition
• Real World Search & Seizure - A Street Handbook for Law Enforcement - 2nd Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Police Officer Patrol Edition
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• The Street Officer's Guide to Emergency Medical Tactics
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Conflict Resolution for Law Enforcement - Street Smart Negotiating