The Art of Prosecution: Trial Advocacy Fundamentals from Case Preparation Through Summation
by: John Bugliosi, Esq.
Softcover, 6x 9, 384 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
A priceless powerhouse of prosecutorial guidance! Learn to solidify cases every step of the way, from the first swing of the judge's gavel to the last.
Perfect for practicing prosecutors, law enforcement pros who provide the elements that help win cases and everyone in between...including law students!
You'll get analyses of 5 top attributes of successful prosecutors instruction for crafting compelling opening statements and jury swaying summations insider tips for selecting the right jury advice for using questions with surgical precision to dissect testimony and reveal truth plus case-winning witness prep instructions!
• The HOW of Criminal Law
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms
• Detecting Deception - The Art & Science of Uncovering and Testifying to the Truth
• Constitutional Law For Criminal Justice Professionals
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Winning Court Testimony for Law Enforcement Officers - The Law, Art & Science of Effective Court Communication