Cracking the Case - Exploring the Fundamentals of Forensics
by: Donald A. Chier
Spiral Bound, 8 1/2 x 11, 102 pgs
A Practical Lab Manual. Dive into the fascinating world of forensics and learn the basics that could launch a career!
Using a highly interactive "learn-and-do" approach - complete with learning objectives and practical exercises - this realistic, understandable, beginner-level guide teaches: Different methods for sketching crime scenes The art and science of crime scene photography Techniques for locating and preserving prints Method for analyzing blood spatter Interpreting shoe and tire tracks Crime scene response protocols
Structured specifically to help you learn, understand and apply!
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Crime Scene Technician Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Police Officer Patrol Edition
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Accident Investigation Edition
• Basic Crime Scene Investigation Pocket Guide
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Bloodstain Pattern Edition
• Path Of The Hunter - Entering and Excelling in the Field of Criminal Investigation