Reasonable, Justified and Necessary - Exploring the Professional, Physical and Psychological Complexities of Deadly Force
by: Dan Bernoulli, Ed.D.
Softcover, 6 x 9, 164 pages
The Title Says It All.
When deadly force is necessary in the line of duty, are you prepared for the experience? Are your officers prepared? Is your agency prepared?
The use of deadly force is, at times, unavoidable in the line of duty. It's commonly an epicenter of controversy and always an area of great complexity.
Here is a book designed to share usable information relative to the use of deadly force and spark critical thought and discussion centered on this extremely important topic that can improve training, officer performance and an agency's investigation of an officer involved shooting.
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• Processing Under Pressure - 2nd Edition
• A Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Suicide by Cop - A Comprehensive Examination of the Phenomenon and its Aftermath - 2nd Edition