Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
by: Lt. Lee O. Thomas, NYS Police (Ret.), Jeffery Chamberlain, Esq.
Looseleaf binder + 532 page insert
REVISED to include the NY "SAFE ACT"
A complete source for answers to questions about the laws governing firearms licensing and use of weapons in New York. Contains all the statutes governing weapons possession, licensing and use, with expert commentary explaining what they mean and how they really work. Easy to read and understand.
• NYS Firearms and Weapons Laws - Gun Control in NY CD
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Penal Law of the State of New York Paperback
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Penal Law of the State of New York
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• NYS Penal Law CD (Includes NCIC Codes)
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know