Wills - Structure, Design and Settlement in the State of New York
by: Jean Hegler, Esq. and Leo Loughrey, Esq.
Looseleaf binder + 335 page insert
Guide to obtain necessary information for preparation of a will and why it is necessary. Includes sample paragraphs with explanations for use. Outlines a suggested step by step procedure to be followed in order to settle an estate. Various forms used for probate and administration are included, along with helpful hints on the preparation and filing of State and Federal estate tax returns. The perfect companion to our looseleaf S.C.P.A. and E.P.T.L!
• Surrogate's Court Procedure Act of the State of New York
• Surrogate's Court Procedure Act and Estates, Powers & Trusts Law
• Real Property Laws, A Comprehensive Manual for New York State
• Estates, Powers and Trusts Law (EPTL) of the State of New York
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms