The Racial Profiling Controversy: What Every Police Leader Should Know
by: Brian L. Withrow
Softcover, 6 x 9, 296 pgs
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
If you don't understand the problem of racial profiling, you could be adding to it. If you don't understand the solution, you could be destroyed by it.
On of the nation's leading racial profiling experts, Dr. Brian Withrow, who has successfully defended more police officers and agencies against racial profiling accusations than any other on record, spotlights:Truths and misconceptions about racial profiling: What is is and what it isn't.Steps you and your agency should take to avoid and defend against racial profiling accusations.Advice for creating policies and procedures that protect against profiling problems and minimize legal risk.Rare insights into strategies plaintiff's attorneys use to build profiling cases against officers and other agencies.
No politics. No spin. Just real facts and proven solutions!
• Developing a Performance Management Model
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Detecting Deception - The Art & Science of Uncovering and Testifying to the Truth
• Winning Court Testimony for Law Enforcement Officers - The Law, Art & Science of Effective Court Communication
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
• What Every Chief Executive Should Know - Using Data to Measure Police Performance
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• Compstat Paradigm: Management Accountability in Policing, Business and the Public Sector
• Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD
• Constitutional Police Procedure - An Instructional Dialogue 2nd Edition