Processing Under Pressure
by: Matthew J. Sharps
Softcover, 6x9, 256 pages
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
Get an understandable, practical look at the pressurized world of law enforcement and the impact of stress on mental and physical performance. Discover the complexities of decision-making in high risk situations and prepare to improve your own decision power. Explore how the nervous system functions under the kind of stress faced on the streets. Analyze the impact of stress on the memories of witnesses, victims and police officers. Filled with actual, real-world examples of how mental processes actually come into play in the field.
Eye Opening and Career Changing!!
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition
• Reasonable, Justified and Necessary - Exploring the Professional, Physical and Psychological Complexities of Deadly Force
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition
• Police Suicide Prevention, Assessment and Intervention
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning