Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide for Intelligence-Led Policing
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
Softcover, 6 x 9, 144 pages
An important companion to "Intelligence-Led Policing" this book enhances both learning AND teaching!
For Instructors: Includes a course outline, essay questions and answer keys.
For Students: Includes a synopsis of each chapter, learning objectives, test-taking tips, case studies and fill-in-the-blank and multiple choice questions.
• Test Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide for Positive Police Leadership
• The ULTIMATE Criminal Justice Promotion Quizzer
• Police Promotion Manual
• Test Preparation and Seminar Guide for Effective Police Leadership - 3rd Edition
• Police Sergeant Examination Preparation Guide - Earning Your Stripes
• Police Management Examinations Preparation Guide: Lieutenant - Captain- Assistant Chief
• How To Be Successful On Oral Assessment Exercises For Police Promotion
• Civil Service Question Set
• How To Be Successful On Written Assessment Exercises For Police Promotion
• Police Supervisor's Test Manual