Citizens Terrorism Awareness and Survival Manual
by: Col. Michael Licata (Ret.) USAF
Softcover, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 88 pages
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
Featured in The New York Times and on MSNBC, CNN & Inside Edition
Expertly designed by the Community Anti-Terrorism Training Institute to assist law enforcement in helping citizens be more alert to terrorist threats.
Includes discussion of:
♦ The 6 W's of observation & description and using "C.Y.M.B.A.L.S." to enhance reporting.
♦ Emergency pre-planning & attack survival.
♦ Tips to help anyone spot potential terrorists.
Helpful checklists included
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• 21st Century Policing Community Policing : A Guide for Police Officers and Citizens
• Identity Theft Victims' Assistance Guide
• Safe Overseas Travel - Maximize your Enjoyment by Minimizing Risk