Intelligence-Led Policing - Leadership, Strategies and Tactics
by: Thomas E. Baker, Lt. Col. MP USAR (Ret.)
Softcover, 6x9, 370 pages
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
Essential for Career Advancement!
Intelligence-Led Policing (ILP) is a management system and leadership philosophy that effectively coordinates the sharing of criminal information and maximizes strategic leadership and decision-making.
- About the new ILP police architecture, crime-fighting strategies that can enhance your career journey.
- ILP critical thinking skills that help you interpret and leverage criminal information from the field.
- Career-building information that improves strategic and tactical decision making during critical events.
- ILP strategies that will allow you to evaluate threat levels and wisely allocate personnel and logistical resources.
- Methods that will assist you in serving your community, protecting your officers and optimizing your performance.
Includes a Wealth of Helpful Visuals!
INCREASE YOUR RETENTION WITH THE COMPANION BOOK - Test-Preparation and Instructional Strategies Guide.
Bridge the gaps between strategic leadership, intelligence, crime analysis operations... and revolutionize the way you fight crime!
A MUST for: Police Administrators Officers Seeking Promotion Crime Analysts Intelligence Personnel Homeland Security Professionals Criminal Justice Students
• Effective Police Leadership - Moving Beyond Management, 3rd Edition
• Positive Police Leadership - Problem-Solving Planning
• Proven Strategies for Effective Community Oriented Policing
• The New Age Of Police Supervision And Management: A Behavioral Concept