Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Police Officer Patrol Edition
by: Tom Martin
Softcover, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, 80 pgs
Use Promo Code CSFHB for multiple title purchase discount!
A Tom Martin's Field Guide - Crime Scene Forensics Handbook- Police Officer Patrol Edition. A field guide for the First Responder.
Concise, Comprehensive, Compact. Filled with crucial, crime-specific reminders on crime scene treatment and processing. Fill one out with scene details, File it when complete, Grab a new one and repeat! For immediate access keep in pocket, glove box and patrol bag.
Includes: Initial Observations Notes Crime Scene Attendance Logs Crime Scene Sketches Evidence Log Motor Vehicle Data Witness lists etc..
Once you use one you'll wonder how you did without it!
Buy any 2 titles - $8.95 any 3 titles - $12.95 any 4 titles - $14.95 Use Promo Code CSFHB at checkout.
Ask about bulk discounts.
• Path Of The Hunter - Entering and Excelling in the Field of Criminal Investigation
• Conflict Resolution for Law Enforcement - Street Smart Negotiating
• Basic Crime Scene Investigation Pocket Guide
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• How To Really, REALLY, Write Those Boring Police Reports - 2nd Edition
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Police Officer's Response Guide To Crimes/Incidents In Progress: A Field Manual
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Crime Scene Technician Edition
• Real World Search & Seizure - A Street Handbook for Law Enforcement - 2nd Edition
• Criminal Investigative Function 2nd Edition - A Guide for New Investigators
• The Street Officer's Guide to Emergency Medical Tactics
• Rock-Solid Police Reports That Win In Court - Balancing Detail, Clarity & Brevity for Maximum Impact
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Crime Scene Forensics Handbook - Accident Investigation Edition
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Emergency Responder's Pocket Field Guide
• The Police Tactical Life Saver: Crucial Skills for Handling Major Medical Crises