Conflict Resolution for Law Enforcement - Street Smart Negotiating
by: Kyle E. Blanchfield, Thomas A. Blanchfield and Peter D. Ladd
Softcover, 6 x 9, 174 pgs
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
Skillful Strategies for Resolving Conflicts - Can be one of your most powerful tools... Learn How To Refine Your Skills!
The majority of calls for law enforcement intervention don't end in arrest, which means the situation either needs to be successfully resolved on the spot OR the problem will persist and police will continue to be called back!
In this book you'll find key strategies for acting as a successful mediator in nine of the most common calls to law enforcement: Harassment Physical Threats & Threatening Behavior Petit Larceny: Shoplifting Custody & Visitation Issues Disturbing the Peace Criminal Mischief Trespassing Domestic Violence Parental Responsibility / Juvenile Issues
In disputes that don't result in arrest, learn to lower recidivism rates using real-world case studies and expert guidance!.
Each chapter includes helpful exercises that help enhance your understanding and ensure effective applicayion in the field.
Quickly and effectively depressurize even the most emotionally charged conflicts to avoid unnecessary ecalation. Topics include: Domestic Disputes, Harassment Calls, Disturbing the Peace and more.
• Police Officer's Response Guide To Crimes/Incidents In Progress: A Field Manual
• Proven Strategies for Effective Community Oriented Policing
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• Processing Under Pressure - 2nd Edition
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• 21st Century Policing Community Policing : A Guide for Police Officers and Citizens
• The Verbal Judo Way of Leadership - Empowering the Thin Blue Line from the Inside Up
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition