NYS Criminal Procedure Law CD for Hand Held Devices
CD for Hand Held Devices
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
Enjoy immediate fingertip access to New York Criminal Procedure Law --at your desk, in your unit or in the field!
Handheld devices includes any device capable of reading PDF files. Must have an Adobe Reader or RepliGo Reader.
For eReaders, any device capable of reading the PRC file format or ePUB format.
Reading Looseleaf Law's Database Programs on Your Handheld Device -
Please read your documentation to determine which format your device can read:
PDF Format - Any device capable of reading PDF files such as Blackberry, Droid, Droid Eris, etc. Check the documentation for your device, some devices come with pre-installed PDF readers and others require the purchase of a separate reader such as RepliGo Reader that can be purchased at www.m.cerience.com/reader.
Blackberry Users: Make sure Mass Storage Mode is turned on under
Options|Media Card. Requires RepliGo Reader.
Droid Users: Requires RepliGo Reader.
Droid Eris Users: Comes with a pre-installed PDF Reader.
PRC Format - Any device capable of reading the PRC file format such as Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iRex, etc. (No additional reader is required)
• NYS Penal Law CD for Hand Held Devices
• NYS Pocket Enforcer CD for E-Readers and i-Devices
• NYS Criminal Procedure Law Explanatory Quizzer CD
• NYS Penal Law CD (Includes NCIC Codes)
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• NYS Criminal Procedure Law CD
• NYS Penal, Criminal Procedure and Vehicle and Traffic Law CD for Hand Held Devices
• Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law Extracts of the State of New York
• NYS CPL, CPLR, FL, PL and VTL Five CD Set
• Criminal Law Reference NYS Paperback
• Felony Sentencing Guidelines for New York State
• NYS Criminal Procedure/Civil Practice/Family Laws CD for Hand Held Devices
• Penal Law of the State of New York