Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
by: Philip J. Swift
Softcover, 6x9, 244 pgs
DOWNLOAD NOW! This title is now available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Click on the Red Box on the upper right side of our homepage.
Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists. Who They Are, How They Work and the Threat They Pose. A Field Manual for Law Enforcement
Arm yourself with valuable intelligence on some of the most dangerous groups you may ever encounter
Includes information on: African American Street Gangs Asian Gangs Graffiti/Tagger Crews Organized Crime Outlaw Bikers White Supremacists
For each group you'll get expert insights into:Demographic makeup of membership and estimated number of members, group mission & goals, background & history, organizational culture.Leadership hierarchies and power structure.Explanations of groups' symbolic graffiti, tattoos, clothing.Tips for deciphering communication codes - including verbal, written and physical methods - plus actual step-by-step translation examples.Extensive listings of gang/threat group affiliations.Significant dates of importance to specific threat groups that could spark outbursts of criminal activity.
Loaded with helpful diagrams, checklists & illustrations...plus a variety of ready to use Contact Card Examples.
In the world of gang and security threat groups, ignorance can be devastating! Be sure you've got the information you need to understand who and what you're dealing with!
• Terrorism Prevention & Response Guide - 3rd Edition
• The Racial Profiling Controversy: What Every Police Leader Should Know
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Real World Search & Seizure - A Street Handbook for Law Enforcement - 2nd Edition
• Winning Court Testimony for Law Enforcement Officers - The Law, Art & Science of Effective Court Communication
• International Sex Trafficking of Women & Children - Understanding the Global Epidemic, 2nd Edition
• A Proactive Law Enforcement Guide to the War on Terror Pocket Guide
• Criminal Investigative Function 2nd Edition - A Guide for New Investigators
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases
• Graffiti Pocket Guide
• Gangs Across America and Their Symbols PocketGuide
• Organized Crime Conspiracies - Investigator Strategies and Tactics