Progressive Police Supervision: A Simple & Effective Approach for Managing a Police Agency
by: Jody Kasper
Softcover, 6 x 9, 160 pages
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
Confront the unique leadership challenges of 21st century policing with confidence, commitment and success!
* Proven solutions to PR problems & tips for maintaining a positive image.
*A practical perspective on policing: Where we're been, where we're going and why.
* Successfully implementing changes for improvement.
* The challenges of working with schools and the rewards of doing it well.
* Step-by-step instructions for getting your agency accredited.
* How "Total Quality Management" improves supervisors, officers & agencies.
Includes successfully used actual case studies by actual agencies!
• What Every Chief Executive Should Know - Using Data to Measure Police Performance
• Law Enforcement Management - What Works and What Doesn't
• Developing a Performance Management Model
• Intelligence-Led Policing - Leadership, Strategies and Tactics
• Positive Police Leadership - Problem-Solving Planning
• Improving Motivation and Morale: A Police Leader's Guide
• Effective Police Leadership - Moving Beyond Management - 3rd Edition
• The New Age Of Police Supervision And Management: A Behavioral Concept