Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
by: Brian R. Johnson
Softcover, 6x9, 408 pages
Refine your firearms skills, training and effectiveness.
Includes practical photos, examples and diagrams for enhanced understanding and comprehension.
Expert Information on: Training Tips Legalities of Deadly Force Improving Reaction Time Effective Use of Cover/Concealment Stance Ammo Selection Psychological Preparation for Using Deadly Force Firearms Nomenclature Deadly Force Decision-Making Grip Sight Alignment... and more!
Chapters include: Firearms Related Laws Firearms Nomenclature Firearms Safety Breathing Techniques Stance & Grip Trigger Control Follow through Draw Reloading Malfunctions Cover & Concealment Ballistics Off-Duty Issues Post-Shooting Procedures Target Analysis
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy: A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Armed Response DVD Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition