Domestic terrorist groups.
This counter-terrorism Pocketguide give you a rare insider look into the terrorist mind-set and how to protect yourself, your family and your community;
A stunning list of possible post-9/11 terrorist-related crimes in the U.S.;
Equipment tips to prepare you for anything;
Affiliations between crimes and terrorists;
Daily patrol techniques that can increase your odds of spotting potential terrorist activity in your sector;
Insights into "Terrorcrats" and why the "Americans Against America" phenomenon may raise counter-terrorism red flags and threaten your safety.
Includes a helpful glossary of terrorism-related terms and phrases.
• Terrorism Prevention and Response Testing Program CD (Departmental Use)
• Gangs Across America and Their Symbols
• Basic Crime Scene Investigation Pocket Guide
• Terrorism Prevention and Response Testing Program CD (Personal Use)
• Identity Theft Pocket Guide
• Terrorism Prevention and Response Guide - 2nd Edition