Domestic terrorist groups.
This counter-terrorism Pocketguide give you a rare insider look into the terrorist mind-set and how to protect yourself, your family and your community;
A stunning list of possible post-9/11 terrorist-related crimes in the U.S.;
Equipment tips to prepare you for anything;
Affiliations between crimes and terrorists;
Daily patrol techniques that can increase your odds of spotting potential terrorist activity in your sector;
Insights into "Terrorcrats" and why the "Americans Against America" phenomenon may raise counter-terrorism red flags and threaten your safety.
Includes a helpful glossary of terrorism-related terms and phrases.
• Terrorism Prevention & Response Guide - 3rd Edition
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Detecting Deception - The Art & Science of uncovering and testifying to the truth
• Safe Overseas Travel - Maximize your Enjoyment by Minimizing Risk
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases
• International Sex Trafficking of Women & Children - Understanding the Global Epidemic, 2nd Edition
• Citizens Terrorism Awareness and Survival Manual
• Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
• Organized Crime Conspiracies - Investigator Strategies and Tactics