Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
by: Chuck Klein
Softcover, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 128 pages
Packed with proprietary insight into the popular approach to threat response that can make a life-or-death difference in an armed encounter! Nationally recognized firearms expert, Chuck Klein, the pioneer developer of "instinct shooting," shares understandable, common-sense instruction into conditioning yourself to fire quickly and accurately without losing valuable time scrambling for sight pictures.
"... a must read for those interested in the tactics of defensive handgunning." - Law & Order Magazine
"Klein's straighforward writing style clarifies the important concepts of defensice shooting" - The Police Marksman Magazine
In a close-quarters shootout, seconds count! Anything that delays you in getting on target fast and delivering an accurately placed round - including a conditioned need to check your site picture - can mean the difference between life & death!
In this much anticipated 3rd edition of Instinct Combat Shooting, Chuck Klein shares enhanced insight into the crucial details of the "instinct(also known as "point")shooting" technique, a time-saving concept he pioneered. Street-tested and trainer-approved, this innovative approach to up-close armed encounters gives you the split-second edge that can save your life.
Inside you will learn: How natural physiological responses to stress can be used to save you in a shootout instead of putting your life in jeopardy. Eye-opening reasons why relying on site-shooting can be a potentially fatal mistake. Expert instruction for safely dealing with moving targest and low-light conditions. Tactical tips for ensuring maximum speen and accuracy. 3 crucial cornerstones to successful combat shooting and how to condition yourself to automatically use them under pressure.
• Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy: A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition