Handgun Combatives 1st Edition
by: Dave Spaulding
Softcover, 6 x 9, 212 pgs; 60 + pictures
"One of the most sought after training references in existence today." - Director Chuck Humes, Jr., Police Institute of Tactical Training
Extremely popular and hailed by trainers and officers nationwide as one of the most realistic, all-encompassing firearms guides ever published. Handgun Combatives overflows with the street-proven wisdom and priceless advice of prominent gun expert Dave Spaulding.
Includes: insight into weapon, ammo and holster selection, grip tips for better weapon retention, increasing your accuracy, skillful firearms use in challenging settings, preparing for quick response and peak performance, and training for weak-hand shooting.
No officer should be without this book ...period.
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Armed Response DVD Tactics and Techniques for Defensive Shooting
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Police Suicide Prevention, Assessment and Intervention
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Armed Response DVD Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• Anatomy of a Motor Vehicle Stop
• Armed Response DVD Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting
• Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy: A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents