Handgun Combatives 1st Edition
by: Dave Spaulding
Softcover, 6 x 9, 212 pgs; 60 + pictures
"One of the most sought after training references in existence today." - Director Chuck Humes, Jr., Police Institute of Tactical Training
Extremely popular and hailed by trainers and officers nationwide as one of the most realistic, all-encompassing firearms guides ever published. Handgun Combatives overflows with the street-proven wisdom and priceless advice of prominent gun expert Dave Spaulding.
Includes: insight into weapon, ammo and holster selection, grip tips for better weapon retention, increasing your accuracy, skillful firearms use in challenging settings, preparing for quick response and peak performance, and training for weak-hand shooting.
No officer should be without this book ...period.
• Use Of Force: Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
• Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy:A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Suicide By Cop: Inducing Officers to Shoot - Practical Direction for Recognition, Resolution and Recovery