The New Age Of Police Supervision And Management: A Behavioral Concept
by: Michael A. Petrillo, Chief Bellville, NJ (Ret.), Daniel R. DelBagno, Capt. (Ret.)
Softcover, 6 x 9, 240 pages
Packed with the authors' 60 years of timetested leadership expertise, this managerial gold mine is filled with the knowledge you need to accelerate your career and earn the supervisory positions you aspire to!
Easy-to-understand and logically segmented for long-term retention, this guide leaves no stone unturned on the road to higher rank...from detailing the key traits of successful supervisors and understanding the complex world of human behavior to practical advice for gaining respect from the troops and handling difficult, real-world challenges within the ranks, from drugs to racial tension.
• Intelligence-Led Policing - Leadership, Strategies and Tactics
• Law Enforcement Management - What Works and What Doesn't
• Constitutional Police Procedure - An Instructional Dialogue 2nd Edition
• Compstat Paradigm: Management Accountability in Policing, Business and the Public Sector
• Progressive Police Supervision: A Simple & Effective Approach for Managing a Police Agency
• Effective Police Leadership - Moving Beyond Management - 3rd Edition
• The Verbal Judo Way of Leadership - Empowering the Thin Blue Line from the Inside Up