NYS Firearms and Weapons Laws - Gun Control in NY CD
by: Lt. Lee O. Thomas, NYS Police (Ret.), Jeff Chamberlain, Esq.
CD for Windows/Mac
For your desktop or laptop computer. A comprehensive, extremely impressive compendium of critical information and step-by-step instruction for ensuring legal ownership, licensing and use of a firearm in New York. Designed to avoid confusion and promote quick, accurate comprehension of every firearm related statute on the books. Includes valuable, easy-to-understand interpretation of each statute's meaning and real-world application. All of this incorporated into its own text storage and retrieval system.
Important: Licensed for one copy on a single computer. Multi-User Discounts and Licenses Available.
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
• NYS Penal Law CD (Includes NCIC Codes)
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Penal Law of the State of New York
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know