Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals
by: Dr. Davidson C. Umeh
Softcover, 8 1/2 x11, 250 pages, Workbook format
Description: contact with violent offenders, high-risk patrol duties, pursuit dangers or exposure to unstable individuals and scenarios.
Serious threats are inherent to police work...
Something you may not realize is that the most dangerous threat to your well-being may be your own health!
This thorough workbook-formatted guide helps you ensure that your body and mind are in top condition, prepared to rise to any challenge of the job or your personal life.
Training to survive? Honing your health with the tips inside is a must!
• Suicide By Cop: Inducing Officers to Shoot - Practical Direction for Recognition, Resolution and Recovery
• The Path Of The Warrior: An Ethical Guide to Personal and Professional Development in the Field of Criminal Justice - 2nd Edition
• Police Suicide Prevention, Assessment and Intervention
• Reasonable, Justified and Necessary - Exploring the Professional, Physical and Psychological Complexities of Deadly Force
• Processing Under Pressure - 2nd Edition
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Condition To Win: Dynamic Techniques for Performance Oriented Mental Conditioning
• METTLE: Mental Toughness Training for Law Enforcement
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition