A Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For Correctional Services with CD database
by: Sgt. Angelo J. DeLeon, (Ret.)
Looseleaf print edition plus CD database
A must for every CO's personal reference collection and every corrections agency's law library!
Packed with easy-to-understand summaries of more than 190 pivitol supreme court cases that directly impact the field of corrections.
Case topics include:
Includes detailed index and table of contents for quick-access reference.
- The death penalty
- Juvenile cases
- Probation and parole
- Prison and jail issues
- Sentencing variables
Bonus Addition: Comprehensive, windows-compatible CD-ROM database impressively designed for a variety of search parameters and personalized interactivity.
This book may be kept current annually for a reasonable fee - just register! NO pocket parts!
• Protect Your Life: A Health Handbook for Law Enforcement Professionals - 2nd Edition
• War Stories: Behind the Silver and Gold Shields
• Gangs Across America and Their Symbols PocketGuide
• Minimum Standards And Regs for Management of Co Jails & Penitentiaries NYS Paperback & CD
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Organized Crime & Extremists
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Constitutional Law For Criminal Justice Professionals
• A Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Correction Law Plus Appendix of the State of New York
• Juvenile Justice Guide