Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy: A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents
by: Chuck Klein
Softcover, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, 54 pages
Priceless insurance in a pocket-sized package!
Packed with legal insight for every armed, private-sector professional and lowers liability by increasing legal understanding. Covers the key topics every private detective and security officer must understand to defend him- or herself on the job and in court.
Includes expert explanations and interpretations of firearms laws, advice for navigating post-shooting investigations, tactical tips for effective armed defense, helpful definitions and court-ready statements that help you clearly articulate and competently justify your deadly force decision-making.
When firearms are implicated, the risk of accident is increased, but only slightly when properly trained persons are involved.
If you paid a lawyer for the information contained in this book, it would cost thousands - If you wait until after a "lethal force incident," it could cost tens of thousands!!
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Criminal Law for Security Professionals NYS
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Armed Response DVD Dynamic Drills for Defensive Shooting
• Duties & Responsibilities for NYS Security Officers - 3rd Edition
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Firearms and Weapons Laws Gun Control in New York
• Private Investigator's Legal Pocket Guide
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Instinct Combat Shooting: Defensive Handgunning for Police - 3rd Edition
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Navigating the Legal Minefield of Private Investigations