Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
by: Sgt. Angelo J. DeLeon, (Ret.)
Looseleaf print edition plus CD database
Stay current on the most crucial court decisions that impact your career with this shelf-sized legal library!
More than 260 U.S. Supreme Court cases are conveniently summarized for quick reference and complete understanding.
Wide span of topics includes the court's position on:
- Free speech
- Vehicle and property searches
- Even abandoned property!
Bonus Addition: Comprehensive, windows-compatible CD-ROM database impressively designed for a variety of search parameters and personalized interactivity.
This book may be kept current annually for a reasonable fee - just register! NO pocket parts!
• The Racial Profiling Controversy: What Every Police Leader Should Know
• Legal Issues in Homeland Security - U.S. Supreme Court Cases
• Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For Correctional Services with CD
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms
• The HOW of Criminal Law
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law
• Constitutional Law For Criminal Justice Professionals
• Constitutional Police Procedure - An Instructional Dialogue 2nd Edition
• The Art of Prosecution: Trial Advocacy Fundamentals from Case Preparation Through Summation