Firearms and Weapons Laws - Gun Control in New York
by: Lt. Lee O. Thomas, NYS Police (Ret.), Jeffery Chamberlain, Esq.
Looseleaf binder + 532 page insert
DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE! This title is available as a download for your Android, iDevice, Kindle or Nook! Search on the title and all options will appear.
REVISED to include the NY "SAFE ACT"
A complete source for answers to questions about the laws governing firearms licensing and use of weapons in New York. Contains all the statutes governing weapons possession, licensing and use, with expert commentary explaining what they mean and how they really work. Easy to read and understand.
• Firearms and Weapons Laws - Gun Control in NY CD
• Penal Law of the State of New York Paperback
• Defensive Living - Preserving Your Personal Safety Through Awareness, Attitude & Armed Action - 2nd Edition
• Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self-Defense - What You Need to Know
• Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense
• Penal Law of the State of New York
• Handgun Combatives - 2nd Edition
• Penal Law NYS CD (Includes NCIC Codes)
• Essential Guide To Handguns: Firearms Instruction for Personal Defense and Protection
• Crucial Elements of Police Firearms Training
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition