Juvenile Offender Handbook for New York State
by: Eric Warner, Sr. Exec ADA Bronx (Ret); Former Chair of the Bronx Juvenile Offender Law Training Committee
Looseleaf binder + 476 page insert
A comprehensive analysis in Q & A form regarding RAISE THE AGE, Creation of the Adolescent Offender concept and its impact on the Juvenile Offender.
Impressive comprehensive directory of specific details of the Juvenile Offender Statutes plus other legal matters, including: Penal Law, Criminal Procedure Law, Family Court Act, Executive Law and newly added sections of Mental Hygiene Law that affect youths charged, prosecuted, treated and sentenced as juvenile offenders. Includes valuable J.O.-related definitions, specific juvenile arrest & detention procedures, explanations of various post-arrest court proceedings and more.
Includes special quick-reference table of Juvenile Offenses.
Fact Based Guide for Practitioners Including
Prosecutors, Defenders, Judges and Youth Advocates
• Juvenile Justice Guide
• Legal References for Professionals in Child Welfare Cases in NYS Paperback
• Family Law (DRL, FCA, FCR, & SSL Extracts)
• Family Court Act of the State of New York
• Juvenile Rights Practice Handbook of NYS - Paperback
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York