Criminal Law for Security Professionals NYS
by: Terrance W. Hoffman, M.A.L.S.
Looseleaf & 274 page insert
No security officer cann afford to be without this guide ...period!
Overflowing with current, accurate and absolutely essential information on the laws that dictate justifiable on-duty actions as well as legally sound decision-making.
Automatic annual updates keep you alert to crucial changes in the law, court decisions and state-mandated training requirements.
Ensure your legal stability and reduce personal & professional liability.
• No One Trips Over a Mountain
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Navigating the Legal Minefield of Private Investigations
• Use of Force - Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response - 2nd Edition
• Conflict Resolution for Law Enforcement - Street Smart Negotiating
• Police Officer Entrance Examination - Preparation Guide
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Duties & Responsibilities for NYS Security Officers - 3rd Edition
• Klein's Uniform Firearms Policy: A Manual for Private Sector Detectives and Security Agents
• Civil Liabilities of New York State Law Enforcement Officers
• Invasion of Privacy and the Law