Police Supervisor's Test Manual
by: Cliff Mariani, NYPD (Ret.)
Looseleaf Binder + 278 page insert
More than 350 challenging multiple choice questions and detailed answers help you test your knowledge, evaluate your promotional readiness, identify personal weak spots and hone your test-taking skills.
Part One evaluates your understanding of supervision and personnel matters.
Part Two analyzes your knowledge of patrol situations and field operations.
Part Three checks your level of preparedness for handling emergency situations and skillfully implementing tactical procedures.
If you have what it takes to handle a promotion, this is the book that will help you prove it, now and at test time!
• Police Sergeant Examination Preparation Guide - Earning Your Stripes
• The ULTIMATE Criminal Justice Promotion Quizzer
• Police Supervisor's Test Manual Interactive Self-Testing Program CD
• Civil Service Question Set
• Supervision Card Course Pocket Study Aid
• Police Promotion Manual
• How To Be Successful On Oral Assessment Exercises For Police Promotion
• Police Management Examinations Preparation Guide: Lieutenant - Captain- Assistant Chief
• How To Be Successful On Written Assessment Exercises For Police Promotion
• Supervision Card Course Self-Testing CD