Police Officer's Response Guide To Crimes/Incidents In Progress: A Field Manual
by: Nate Tanguay
Softcover, Spiral Bound, 8 1/2 x 11
Diverse, thorough and ready for immediate field use! Noted author and long-time Connecticut P.O.S.T. Academy Criminal Law Instructor Nate Tanguay shares expert insight into safe, effective response strategies for more than 60 different calls including hit-and-runs, assaults, suicides, riots, rape/sexual assaults, gunshot/stab wounds, kidnappings, hostage situations, domestic violence, drunk drivers, gangs, armed suspects...you name it, it's here! Valuable guidance for navigating virtually any call, from initial response and tactical safety to victim protection and evidence collection.
"Tanguqy doesn't waste your time with long stories, he cuts right to the quick. An evening perusing this book gives you, point by point, the information you need. But you'll want to keep it with you in the car. Thirty seconds scanning this book can mean the difference between concluding an accident successfully and admissibly, or lacking some critical piece of information. Tanguay has put years of experience, knowledge of what works, both in practice and in training, into a form that you can study then scan just before you roll on a call. It can mean that you solve the case, rather than it becoming just another open case languishing in history." - Bill Clede, freelance writer and Technical Editor for Law & Order Magazine, has authored several books.
• Terrorism Prevention and Response Pocket Reference
• Use Of Force: Expert Guidance for Decisive Force Response
• Developing The Survival Attitude : A Guide for the New Officer
• Domestic Violence Survival Guide
• Deadly Force - Constitutional Standards, Federal Guidelines and Officer Survival
• Advanced Vehicle Stop Tactics - Skills for Today's Survival-Conscious Officer
• Advanced Patrol Tactics - Skills for Today's Street Cop
• 21st Century Policing Community Policing : A Guide for Police Officers and Citizens
• Pocket Partner ** 5TH EDITION