Narcotics Trial Manual for New York State
by: Honorable Leonard P. Rienzi
Looseleaf binder + 130 page insert
For both prosecutors and defense attorneys engaged in narcotics trials. Provides a fingertip courtroom reference to alert judges and practitioners to a wide variety of crucial legal issues which recur in the prosecution and defense in the trial of narcotics cases.
Designed to give legal pros, immediate, time-saving access to crucial information needed to execute drug cases swiftly and thoroughly.
This powerhouse is packed with pivotal case cites, & summaries plus expert guidance on pretrial motions, evidence issues, cross exam tactics, presumptions, common narcotic defenses, handling witnesses and more!
• Penal Law of the State of New York
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms
• Guide to New York Evidence
• The Art of Prosecution: Trial Advocacy Fundamentals from Case Preparation Through Summation
• Criminal Law Reference NYS Paperback
• Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Penal Law and Criminal Procedure Law of the State of New York
• Felony Sentencing Guidelines for New York State