Wills - Structure, Design and Settlement in the State of New York
by: Jean Hegler, Esq. and Leo Loughrey, Esq.
Looseleaf binder + insert
This title is temporarily out of print.
We will have a completely revised version and the estimated arrival will be February 2021.
Detailed instruction on executing the diverse, often complex, responsibilities of an estate law practitioner. From expert advice on preparing sound wills and priceless tips for handling important tax issues to step-by-step instruction for settling estates, this guide will guarantee top professional performance. Also includes a generous collection of helpful sample forms and other visual aids.
New 2021 edition will include a CD of useful forms.
The perfect companion to our looseleaf S.C.P.A. and E.P.T.L!
• Surrogate's Court Procedure Act of the State of New York
• Surrogate's Court Procedure Act and Estates, Powers & Trusts Law NYS
• Real Property Laws, A Comprehensive Manual for New York State
• Estates, Powers and Trusts Law (EPTL) of the State of New York
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms