The "HOW" of Criminal Law
by: Cliff Mariani
Softcover, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 56 pages
Originally written by Francis M. Conlon this highly understandable, impressively succinct guide to the foundational elements of criminal law is now edited and maintained by prolific author Cliff Mariani.
From a wide span of enforcement issues such as which judges can issue eavesdropping warrants and the strict parameters for their use to the step-by step process of a criminal trial, this book is perfect for refreshing your understanding of the criminal law process and for immediate reference while the heat is on in court.
- The Grand Jury
- The Arraignment
- Pre-Trial Preparation
- Initial Proceedings
- Courtroom Demeanor
- Jury Selection
Plus useful insight into bail and warrants.
• Constitutional Police Procedure - An Instructional Dialogue 2nd Edition
• The Art Of Prosecution: Trial Advocacy Fundamentals from Case Preparation Through Summation
• The New Dictionary of Legal Terms
• A Summary Of U.S. Supreme Court Decisions For The Criminal Justice Community with CD database
• Constitutional Law For Criminal Justice Professionals